Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hair Product Review - Organix & Tresemme

Hair Product Review - Organix & Tresemme

Don't forget to Like this video, leave a Comment and Subscribe! Links: Twitter: twitter.com Dailybooth: dailybooth.com Formspring: www.formspring.me Instagram: thegirlinspired I've been using some new hair care products and a few people have been saying to me that my hair looks like it's getting really long. Whether or not that's down to these products I don't know but either way I have been really enjoying using these items so wanted to share my thoughts on them. If you've tried any other products from these brands please let me know what you think and what you recommend I try out next. Also if you have any hair growing tips please leave those in a comment as well or a video response as I'm really trying to grow my hair out. Disclaimer: All products were bought with my own money. I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned and all opinions are my own. This is not a sponsored video.





0 comments: