Saturday, April 14, 2012

Give Your Heart A Break Episode 78

Give Your Heart A Break Episode 78

I am in such a great mood that I decided to post another one so I hope you like it :P Episode Seventy-Eight Normal POV "You have met my parent's before you know," Joe said as Demi nodded her head and shut the car door as Joe opened the trunk of his car and pulled out his luggage and then Demi's. "I know that but...they don't know were dating...hell my parent's don't know were dating and now were spending the weekend here with them...so I'm a bit nervous," she said as he chuckled and shook his head. "Demi...everything will be fine okay...besides my mom already loves you she's always telling me to ask you out or keep you as a friend cause she thinks you're a good influence on me," he said as she shook her head. "She just doesn't know about your naughty side," he said as she slapped his shoulder making him chuckle. "Come on there waiting," he said as he kissed her quickly and then shut the trunk and locked his car heading to the front door and walking in. "YOUR FAVORITE SON IS ! HERE," he yelled as Demi giggled and closed the door behind her as Joe removed his jacket and hung it up before taking Demi's and placing it in the closet with his. "Joseph...about time I thought you'd never get here," Denise said as she hugged Joe tightly then looked at Demi. "Well look at you...finally decided to bring her huh," Denise said as Joe shook his head. "Mom I'd like you to meet..." "Hunny I've met her already...in fact when I met her she didn't know your name," she said as Joe looked at ...





0 comments: