Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Photography Portfolio (Sept. 2011- Feb. 2012)

Photography Portfolio (Sept. 2011- Feb. 2012)

Thanks for watching! Have a wonderful day :) When I got my new camera, I took it around with me everywhere. At first, I just took it around taking pictures of my friends and family. After a while, I started getting into photography and taking pictures of things in creative angles and positions. I'm not a professional photographer. It's just a hobby I really enjoy. However, I would like some feedback and tips, pretty please with a cherry on top! :) I'll be posting more photography portfolios from time to time. (around every 6 months) Song: Florrie- Call 911 (Fred Falke Remix) **Upcoming videos: How to do a Top-Knot + Ways to Spice it Up!, Collective Haul, Spring Hairstyles, and some vloggin'! :)





0 comments: